All manuscript submissions must be made in electronic format, e.g., PDF format (preferred) or MS Word. Manuscripts should follow the formatting of the sample paper and reference.
You can download them from here:
Papers that have been published or submitted to other journals or books will not be considered for publication in the JIPS. Revised or extended versions of papers printed in conference, workshop, or symposium proceedings may be submitted to this Journal with an appropriate cover letter (you can write the cover letter in the web-based manuscript submission system).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION
First, you should enter the JIPS's web-based manuscript submission & peer-review system to submit your manuscript. The submission process consists of the following steps:
1. Create an account (if you do not have one on the web-based system).
Please note that the login ID should be the primary e-mail address of you
2. Login the web-based system.
3. Click to "Submit A New Manuscript" of the "Author" menu.
4. Follow the instructions to enter details about the manuscript information and to upload your manuscript. You should read the following policy of publication charge and select the right submission track.
No part of the submission is final until all steps have been completed and the final "Submit" button has been clicked.
The "Front Cover" file should be uploaded separately from the original manuscript after filling up. You can download it from here:
The "Author Check List" file should be also uploaded separately from the original paper and front cover file after filling up. You can download it from here:
5. Shortly after submitting, authors will receive an automatically generated acknowledgement by e-mail.
Click the following to submit your manuscript:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FINAL MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION AFTER ACCEPTANCE
You should use the following template to make the camera-ready paper and the file name of it should be as follows:
When you submit the final paper, please include KIPS copyright transfer form, which you can download from here:
For the submission of the final paper and the KIPS copyright transfer form, please upload them to the the JIPS's web-based online submission and review system.