SPECIAL SECTIONS - CALL FOR PAPERS
The JIPS is a peer-reviewed bi-monthly journal that publishes high-quality papers after subjecting them to a rigorous review process. It publishes diverse papers, including theoretical research contributions that present new techniques, concepts or analyses; experience reports; experiments involving the implementation and application of new theories; and tutorials on state-of-the-art technologies related to information processing systems.
The JIPS Future Topic Track contains papers on future-oriented, hot-issue topics of up to 7-8 pages. The principal goal of the JIPS Future Topic Track – Special Session is to introduce hot and trendy research to researchers quickly, which are quickly published within two months. In 2019, the JIPS Future Topic Track – Special Section expects to receive papers on topics related to the IoT, Smart City, Blockchain, Smart System, Security, Big Data, and AR/VR. JIPS offers the following six special sections in 2019.
Future Topic Track - Special Sections Scheduled in 2019
SS1. IoT and Smart City
- Submission deadline : February 28, 2019
- Publication date: April, 2019
SS2. Blockchain and Crypto Currency
- Submission deadline : April 30, 2019 -> May 15, 2019 (Extended)
- Publication date: June, 2019
SS3. AI-based Smart Systems and Services
- Submission deadline : June 30, 2019 -> July 7, 2019 (Extended)
- Publication date: August, 2019
SS4. Security and Privacy for Emerging ICT
- Submission deadline : August 30, 2019 -> September 10, 2019 (Extended)
- Publication date: October, 2019
SS5. Cloud and Big Data >
- Submission deadline : Oct. 30, 2019
- Publication date: December, 2019
SS6. 5G, Future Internet and AR/VR
- Submission deadline : December 30, 2019
- Expected publication date: February, 2020
All papers must be submitted to the ManuscriptLink service (https://www.manuscriptlink.com/journals/jips). In the ManuscriptLink submission system, authors must select "Future Topic - Special Section " and choose a sub-topic in one of the special sections, for example, “ 2019 SS1: IoT and Smart City ”, at the “Basic Information” step of the submission process. Prior to submit your papers, we strongly recommend you to read the JIPS submission guideline.
Guidelines on the Future Topic Track - Special Section
1. Manuscript Preparation
1) The paper should ideally not exceed 7-8 pages, and must include a photo and a profile.
(Please refer to the sample paper format. http://jips-k.org/submission )
2) Magazine-style papers are expected for the Special Sections of the Future Topic Track.
3) Papers must be future-oriented and focus on currently very hot issues.
4) References must be up to the 10 papers published from 2016 by major publishers such as Springer, Elsvier, IEEE, ACM, and Wiley.
5) The maximum numbers of figures and tables permitted are 3 and 2, respectively.
6) We strongly recommend papers and topics in research areas where this publication may be cited.
2. Period: Publication will take up to 2 months on average.
Article Publication Charge
1) Review fee: $150 or KRW 150,000
2) Publication fee: $1,050 or KRW 1,150,000
3) Additional fee: $100 or KRW 100,000 per additional page when the number of pages exceeds 8.
JIPS offers the following three special sections in 2018.
Special Sections Scheduled in 2018
- Submission due: Nov. 30, 2018 (tentative)
- Expected publication date: 1st quater, 2019 (tentative)
- Download Call For Paper:
Prof. DeokGyu Lee
Seowon University, Korea
Prof. Marcin Paprzycki
Systems Research Institute, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
All papers must be submitted to the ManuscriptLink service (https://www.manuscriptlink.com/journals/jips). In the ManuscriptLink submission system, authors must select "Special Issue/Section Track" and choose a sub topic in special section, ex) SS1. Superintelligence and Super-connection for IoT and Big Data at the step of “Basic Information” in the submission process. Prior to submit your papers, we strongly recommend you to read the JIPS submission guideline.