JIPS Survey Paper Awards
2017 JIPS Survey Paper Awards
December 29, 2017
- Title: A Survey on Passive Copy-Move Forgery Detection
- Authors: Zhi Zhang, Chengyou Wang (Corresponding Author), and Xiao Zhou
- Affiliation: Shandong University, China
- Title: A Comparative Analysis of Music Similarity Measures in Music Information Retrieval Systems
- Authors: Kuldeep Gurjar and Yang-Sae Moon (Corresponding Author)
- Affiliation: Kangwon National University, Korea
- Title: Black Hole along with Other Attacks in MANETs: A Survey
- Authors: Fan-Hsun Tseng, Hua-Pei Chiang, and Han-Chieh Chao (Corresponding Author)
- Affiliation: National Dong Hwa University, Taiwan
- Title: A Survey on Automatic Twitter Event Summarization
- Authors: Dwijen Rudrapal (Corresponding Author), Amitava Das, and Baby Bhattacharya
- Affiliation: National Institute of Technology Agartala, India
- Title: A Survey about Consensus Algorithms Used in Blockchain
- Authors: Giang-Truong Nguyen and Kyungbaek Kim (Corresponding Author)
- Affiliation: Chonnam National University, Korea
- Title: Verifying Code toward Trustworthy Software
- Authors: Hyong-Soon Kim and Eunyoung Lee (Corresponding Author)
- Affiliation: Dongduk Women’s University, Korea
- Title: Sustaining Low-Carbon Emission Development: An Energy Efficient Transportation Plan for CPEC
- Authors: Asma Zubedi, Zeng Jianqiu, Qasim Ali (Corresponding Author), Imran Memon, Sehrish Khan, Saad Khan, and Ying Zhang
- Affiliation: Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunication, China
- Title: Security and Privacy in Ubiquitous Sensor Networks
- Authors: Alfredo J. Perez (Corresponding Author), Sherali Zeadally, and Nafaa Jabeur
- Affiliation: Columbus State University, USA
August 8, 2017
The Journal of Information Processing Systems (JIPS) is the official international journal of the Korea Information Processing Society (KIPS). The JIPS aims to enable researchers and professionals all over the world to promote, share and discuss all major research issues and developments in the field of information processing systems and related fields.
The paper submission deadline is November 26, 2017, and the papers will be published in JIPS, 2018. Note that the papers should be submitted to http://www.confmanager.net/jipsaward-2017
Top 10 papers will be given special honorarium.
|6~10||Outstanding papers||Memorial gifts|
- The number of papers for awards will depend on paper submissions.
- All nominated papers will be published in JIPS – The 2nd issue, April, 2018 (Free of charge for publication).
- Submission due: November 26, 2017 (GMT +9 (Asia/Seoul))
- Review Duration: two weeks (All submitted papers will be reviewed by five blind reviewers)
- Notification for the best ten papers: Dec. 1, 2017
- Awards: Online or Offline in Dec. 5~10, 2017 (Pending)
- Publication: JIPS 2018 Publication – The 2nd Issue (April, 2018)
Topic (topics of interest include, but are not limited to):
- IoT and Sensors
- Cloud and big-data
- 5G and wireless technology
- Future Internet and communications
- Biomedical engineering and healthcare
- Security and applied cryptography
- Block-chain and Fin-tech
- Multimedia and signal processing
- OS, system architecture, embedded system/software
- Industrial applications and engineering
- Vehicular and Intelligent transport system
- Smartphone and smart devices
- The manuscript must be submitted in JIPS journal format with 20~25 pages in length. (http://jips-k.org/submission)
- Please comply with the JIPS format while writing your manuscript, we strongly recommend authors to read the JIPS submission guidelines.
- Blind-author submission Only: authors' information (name, affiliation, email, etc) must not be included in the manuscript.
- * If the above conditions are not satisfied, the manuscript will be excluded from the review process.